I solve problems, create, and sell stuff!
Aaron Bare is the founder of Namaste Republic and the author of Reimagining Innovation. Namaste Republic is a Conscious Capital and B‑Corp (Pending) Mindfulness Education Company. He has held leadership roles in Strategy, Innovation, Technology, Marketing, and Sales. He is a results-focused exponential leader that understands how to create a high-performing culture.
Aaron has been a lecturer on Innovation and Entrepreneurship for over 10 years. He is also a global speaker and facilitator that has facilitated strategic discussions on innovation at over 500 organizations, in 90+ Countries and all 50 States. He holds an MBA from Thunderbird School of Global Management, MA from Indiana University, and BSc (with Honors) from Indiana Institute of Technology. He lives in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Author, Reimagining Innovation (2020)
- Entrepreneurship/Innovation Lecturer, Arizona State University
- University Innovation Fellow at Stanford D.School
- Certified Exponential Organizations Master Practitioner & Singularity University graduate
- Certified Big Historian, Biomimicry Masterclass
- Previously member with the Aspen Institute, McCain Institute, Gen-Next, Executive Council & Google Ideas (now Jigsaw)
- Executive Producer, The University (Documentary)
- Founder of Award-Winning Digital Agency that won Grammy, Telly, Addy, & Web Awards.
- FAA Part 107 Licensed Remote Pilot & AUVSI TOP Operator
- Founder & Vice-Chairman, Herozona Foundation
- Founder & Former Chairman, Arizona Collaboratory
- Founder, Namaste Republic, a Conscious Capital & B‑Corp Mindfulness Company
- Member of International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM), International Association of Facilitators (IAF), & the Institute for the Future (IFTF)
- Chairman Emeritus, National Association of Sales Professionals
- National Association of Sales Professionals, 2005 “Sales Professional of the Year”
- Former Advisor, Arizona Commerce Authority, Arizona Israel Technology Alliance, Arizona Restaurant Association, Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, & Black Chamber of Arizona.
- Director of Employment TV Show for 2‑years
- Professional Trained Trader, Wall Street Warriors (Series 7/63, Chartered Mutual Fund Manager)
- Author of 2 Cookbooks, a Children’s book, Sales book, Marketing playbook, & a Gratitude Journal