I solve problems, create, and sell stuff!
Aaron Bare is a strategist, entrepreneur, and author of Reimagining Innovation. Aaron has held global leadership roles in Strategy, Innovation, Technology, Marketing, and Sales. He is a results-focused conscious leader that understands how to create a high-performing culture.
Aaron started his career as a programmer at Accenture, leading him to develop over 400 websites, software projects, and apps at his award-winner digital agency, which he sold in 2016. Aaron also build the largest Sales Association in the world, he built a career site to 10-million monthly visitors, he built and marketed the #1 food app in Apple Store holding the top spot for 20 weeks, he built a community that reached 9 million visitors per week, through corporate innovation he created over $4 billion in documented results.
Aaron went on to build a Bitcoin powered Auction site, he tripled the client base and doubled sales at the first Drone Management Platform, he built a Cybersecurity company to 60,000 clients, he accelerated a Neuroscience company, he launched one of the first crowdfunding platforms, he holds a 3D printing patent with his daughter, he spent a year in Silicon Valley living/working at NASA Ames with exponential startups at Singularity’s University. Aaron was Executive Producer of the Award-Winning Documentary “The University.” He has been an EIR at ASU WP Carey School of Business, ASU Fulton School of Engineering, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Center for Entrepreneurial Innovation, and Arizona Commerce Authority. He is currently working with X‑Prize winning mask. He has launched a private equity/venture capital firm to accelerate ideas. Finally, he advises C‑Suite, startup founders, private equity, venture capital, and family offices on the future of business and exponential theory.
Aaron has been a lecturer/adjunct professor on Innovation and Entrepreneurship for 10+ years. He is also a global speaker and facilitator that has facilitated many strategic discussions on innovation and leadership at organizations in 90+ Countries and all 50 States. Aaron’s success and proven performance as a leader in his field garnered him acknowledgment as “35 under 35” Entrepreneurs; “40 under 40” Leaders; also selected as Most Innovative Company of the Year; and, featured in the likes of the Wall Street Journal, Wired, Fast Company, and Inc. Magazine. Aaron also co-founded Herozona Foundation and The Bridge Forum, a national community-focused event bridging the gap between police and communities.
- Author, Reimagining Innovation (2020)
- Entrepreneurship/Innovation Lecturer, Arizona State University
- University Innovation Fellow at Stanford D.School
- Certified Exponential Organizations Master Practitioner & Singularity University graduate
- Certified Big Historian, Biomimicry Masterclass
- Previously member with the Aspen Institute, McCain Institute, Gen-Next, Executive Council & Google Ideas (now Jigsaw)
- Executive Producer, The University (Documentary)
- Founder of Award-Winning Digital Agency that won Grammy, Telly, Addy, & Web Awards.
- FAA Part 107 Licensed Remote Pilot & AUVSI TOP Operator
- Founder & Vice-Chairman, Herozona Foundation
- Founder & Former Chairman, Arizona Collaboratory
- Founder, Namaste Republic, a Conscious Capital & B‑Corp Mindfulness Company
- Member of International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM), International Association of Facilitators (IAF), & the Institute for the Future (IFTF)
- Chairman Emeritus, National Association of Sales Professionals
- National Association of Sales Professionals, 2005 “Sales Professional of the Year”
- Former Advisor, Arizona Commerce Authority, Arizona Israel Technology Alliance, Arizona Restaurant Association, Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, & Black Chamber of Arizona.
- Director of Employment TV Show for 2‑years
- Professional Trained Trader, Wall Street Warriors (Series 7/63, Chartered Mutual Fund Manager)
- Author of 2 Cookbooks, a Children’s entrepreneurship book, Sales book, Marketing playbook, & a Gratitude Journal