I solve problems, create, and sell stuff!
Aaron D. Bare is an entrepreneur, strategist, and the author of Reimagining Innovation. Aaron is currently working on companies reimagining food, clothing, and housing. Aaron has held leadership roles in Strategy, Innovation, Technology, Marketing, and Sales. He is a results-focused conscious leader that understands how to create a high-performing culture.
Aaron has been a lecturer/adjunct professor on Innovation and Entrepreneurship for 10+ years. He is also a global speaker and facilitator that has facilitated many strategic discussions on innovation and leadership at organizations in 90+ Countries and all 50 States. Developed executive education and corporate innovation learning resources for Thunderbird, Kauffman Foundation, Hyper Island, WDHB, Kaos Pilot, Career Tours, Purposely, ASU Startup School, ASU Health Sciences, Singularity University, Arizona Commerce Authority, School for Visual Arts — Design for Social Innovation, Tampa Bay Wave, Arizona Accelerator, Heropreneur Academy, Maricopa Community Colleges, and the Center for Entrepreneurial Innovation. He holds a Global MBA from Thunderbird School of Global Management, an International MA from Indiana University, and BSc. in International Business (with Honors) from Indiana Institute of Technology. He lives in Arizona.
- Author, Reimagining Innovation (2020)
- Entrepreneurship/Innovation Lecturer, Arizona State University
- University Innovation Fellow at Stanford D.School
- Certified Exponential Organizations Master Practitioner & Singularity University graduate
- Certified Big Historian, Biomimicry Masterclass
- Previously member with the Aspen Institute, McCain Institute, Gen-Next, Executive Council & Google Ideas (now Jigsaw)
- Executive Producer, The University (Documentary)
- Founder of Award-Winning Digital Agency that won Grammy, Telly, Addy, & Web Awards.
- FAA Part 107 Licensed Remote Pilot & AUVSI TOP Operator
- Founder & Vice-Chairman, Herozona Foundation
- Founder & Former Chairman, Arizona Collaboratory
- Founder, Namaste Republic, a Conscious Capital & B‑Corp Mindfulness Company
- Member of International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM), International Association of Facilitators (IAF), & the Institute for the Future (IFTF)
- Chairman Emeritus, National Association of Sales Professionals
- National Association of Sales Professionals, 2005 “Sales Professional of the Year”
- Former Advisor, Arizona Commerce Authority, Arizona Israel Technology Alliance, Arizona Restaurant Association, Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, & Black Chamber of Arizona.
- Director of Employment TV Show for 2‑years
- Professional Trained Trader, Wall Street Warriors (Series 7/63, Chartered Mutual Fund Manager)
- Author of 2 Cookbooks, a Children’s entrepreneurship book, Sales book, Marketing playbook, & a Gratitude Journal