I solve problems, create, and sell stuff!
Aaron Bare is a Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and #1 Amazon Bestselling Author of Exponential Theory (X‑Theory). Beyond traveling to over 90 countries and all 50 States, Aaron has facilitated innovation and strategy at over 500 companies and appeared on 20 of the top 250 podcasts. Aaron is also highlighted as 10 Leaders to Watch in 2022, listed on 50 under 50 Leaders, 40 under 40 Leaders, 35 under 35 Entrepreneurs, and one of his companies has been awarded “Most Innovative Company in the U.S.” His award-winning digital strategy firm had clients such as Google, Council for Foreign Relations, Coca-Cola, Harley-Davidson, Dannon, Emerson, Comedy Central, Telemundo & Dell.
Aaron was the former Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Thunderbird School of Global Management at Arizona State University (Ranked #1 in Innovation, 7 years in a Row) and Singularity University at NASA Ames campus in Mountainview, California. Aaron has been exposed to some of the most repeatable, predictable, scalable, and sustainable business models. He currently facilitates with companies on Leadership, the Future, Strategy, Innovation, Sales, Marketing, and Thinking Exponential.
Aaron Bare holds an MBA from Thunderbird School of Global Management and an MA from Indiana University. He lives in Arizona.
- Entrepreneurship/Innovation Lecturer, Arizona State University
- University Innovation Fellow at Stanford D.School
- Certified Exponential Organizations Master Practitioner & Singularity University graduate
- Certified Big Historian
- Executive Producer, The University (Documentary)
- Founder of Award-Winning Digital Agency that won Grammy, Telly, Addy, & Web Awards.
- Founder & Vice-Chairman, Herozona Foundation
- Chairman Emeritus, National Association of Sales Professionals